Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.....

Good Morning Friends!

Kinda hard to pin-point my thoughts this morning. I woke to a beautiful sunrise and a disappointing phone call.

I just don't understand people at all.....

How can someone who professes to be a Christian appear so sweet and supportive but turn around and stab you in the back?

Now, God forbid I appear as judge, jury and executioner - heaven knows I'm not perfect! But I strive to be honest and upfront in all of my dealings.

When I give my heart, I don't give it lightly. When I say I'm going to do something I make my best effort to follow through. Granted, life has a tendency to get in the way of our best intentions...but I try.

But to blatantly misrepresent yourself, to deliberately lie or cheat or steal.... How? Why? What's the point? And to call yourself a Christian while performing such un-Christian-like acts....

I know, I know, I've done so in the past - the devil is steadily reeling out the film of the mistakes I've made so please know this post is not to point fingers!

I understand satan uses people, good people, to try and thwart God's plan be we should be conscious and aware when he is trying to use us... As the Bible puts it... "Be sober and vigilant because the adversary roams about like a lion seeking whom he may destroy...."

God forgive us for we know not what we do....

Something to think about friends!

Until later...take care, God Bless and remember...Excellence, Integrity and above all LOVE will get you farther in life than silver and gold!

"Inspirational with an Edge!" (tm)

No comments: