Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday Thoughts....

Good Morning Friends!

Not much going on in my mind today...getting on the road back to Louisiana after 3 weeks in Bandera. Taking the long, scenic route by way of Nacogodoches to see my son and pick up my grand-dog. We're babysitting him while TJ goes with his teams for competition!


Looking forward to visiting my family and friends and, the best part....going out dancing while at home then back up to Bandera for a while!

Oh well, that's my life in a nutshell. Hope you're having a Blessed day/week/month!

Until later take care, be Blessed and remember....when the going gets tough the tough go dancing ;-)
PamT

2 comments:

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Always nice to connect with friends!
Makes out lives much more enjoyable.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Yep Jacqueline you're right! Wish there was a way to visit ALL of my friends...near and far (besides skype LOL)

Thanks for commenting.
God Bless!
PamT