Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Ramblings

Good Morning Friends!

One of the goals for this year is to blog more often, however I can't think of anything to talk about. Anything of significance that is LOL!

So far, I'm loving this new venture of mine but to be honest, out of the seven days (not counting the weekend) only two were spent totally at home. Some little detail arose the other five - including babysitting a sick grandchild - thank God he is on the mend!

Speaking of new ventures, a dear freind of mine has embarked on one of her own. For those of you in Texas and Georgia, this may be something you'd find interesting! Check it out: http://wwww.kellykirch.igniteinc.biz/

Tomorrow I'll be guest blogging over at Tess Quinn's blog for her Writers on Writing feature so drop by if you have a minute. I'll be on the go but will stop in and respond to comments.

Well, that's about it for now. Until later.....take care, be Blessed and remember when you dream, dream big cause all of heaven is dreaming with you!


Tempered Dreams available in Ebook & Print!

1 comment:

Mary Ricksen said...

Good idea. Dream big, that's what I always do.