Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Churchmouse Publications

Hi Again, Friends!

Hope all is well in your world.

Every now and then I come across or get directed to a place of interest for readers and writers. Today I'd like to tell you about Churchmouse Publications.



Churchmouse Publications, LLC is a web-based publishing syndicate created to serve the Christian community. A syndicate is an agency that is granted the license to market features from producers (artists, authors, creators, illustrators and photographers) and to distribute them for simultaneous publication in various media formats. They offer features to patrons, nationally and internationally, in real-time downloads for bulletins, newsletters, etc.

I'm happy and pleased to announce that I, too, am a producer for Churchmouse Publications, though I only have 1 feature available at this time, I hope to provide more content for use to pastors and ministries around the world!

If you're a writer of Christian material, this is an excellent opportunity to get some of your work out there. If you're a pastor or church member in charge of the weekly/monthly newsletter and/or bulletin, Churchmouse is a wonderful resource for fresh, innovative content!

Churchmouse Publications is listed in the "Areas of Interest" section in my sidebar.

Guess that's about it for now.

Until later....take care, be Blessed and remember....the Word of God contains the divine energy of God to change your world.

Pamela S Thibodeaux
Inspirational with an Edge!" TM

No comments: