Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just a little note.....

Not much going on in my world, Friends. I have a whole month of wonderful guests scheduled for Saturday Spotlight, 1 VBT, and a couple of events myself - which I'll tell you about in a minute - but other than that, SOS LOL!

I managed to get past the 10K wordcount mark on my Hearts Crossing contest entry so hopefully I'll get more done and stay on schedule to enter. If not at least I have the makings of a pretty good story (if I may say so myself) :-)

IMW, author David Golden asked me to pass along a note to those of you who commented on his spotlight since he doesn't have the ability to do so - First he'd like to THANK everyone who read and/or commented - his trip to Idaho was wonderful and he met not only very interesting people, but contacts who may be able to help with getting his books in front of commercial publishers! The book signing went well also, and he came back to Louisiana with new friends and fans.

~ Congratulations David; may God bless your endeavors.

Currently my interview is up at White Rose Publishing Blog. Tomorrow I'll be over at fellow author, Emma Lai's blog; on the 22nd I'll be at the Iowa Arts & Craft festival - Iowa, Louisiana that is. If you're in the area, stop by the community center and check it out.

Oh, and don't forget, ALL of my titles are on sale! Check my website for details.

Guess that's about it for now. Until later.....Be Blessed!
PamT

No comments: