Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Personal Message & Upcoming Events

Hello Friends,

I'm totally clueless on what to blog about right now so thought I'd take a moment to THANK YOU ALL for your continued support of my writing. As you may know, I signed with Literary Agent, Les Stobbe late last year to pitch The Visionary - well he's been doing that and right now we are waiting on responses from several publishers. One recently requested a FULL manuscript - which is usually a good sign.

Prayers appreciated.

This month I've set up a few promotional opportunities...
On Sat the 18th I'll be visiting over at Lorean's Lore and on the 21st I'll be at Mistress Bella's Interviews. I hope you'll join me there.

I've also got some great Saturday Spotlight guests - Tannia Ortiz (18th) & Dianne Miley (25th) as well as a great tour - 60 Minute Time Management - on the 22nd. On the 29th I'm spotlighting a very special author, David Golden!

If you've been following my articles on Helium, I've posted a few new ones and one of my devotional poems was accepted by Churchmouse Publications!

I've also joined twitter!

On the writing front - I'm currently working on a contest entry for White Rose Publishing, though my time to write seems to have vanished LOL! Oh, and this month I'm featured in Christian Fiction Online Magazine in the "Author by Night" column.

I'm sure there's lots of stuff I'm leaving out but to be honest, I'm so busy all the time that I have a hard time keeping up with me LOL!

And - don't forget, autographed copies of my books are ON SALE all summer long! Details at my website.

That's about it for now - again, let me say THANK YOU to each and every one of you and a special THANK YOU to my Lord and Savior, Jesus for entrusting this writing ministry to me.

God bless you all!
PamT

No comments: