Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Whew - What a Week!

Hi Friends!

As you can tell it's been a little over a week since I posted and I must say, it's been a busy one!

Between 4/27 and 5/3 I moderated The Wild Rose Press' reader loop and although I had a ball, doing so took up most of my spare time and all of my free energy LOL!

Then, we had family come in from Ohio to attend a wedding. Saturday was Bayou Writers monthly meeting, after which I had a birthday party and said wedding. Unfortunately I missed the Kentucky Derby, but from what I've heard it may be better that I did. It hurts my heart to hear of a horse having to be put down.

If you check out my Schedule of Events, you can tell I'll be busy all month this month. This shows the promo events lined up...what it does not show is that May 10th I'll be travelling to Nacogdoches, TX for my son's gradutation, on the 16th hubby and I are travelling to Odessa, MO to visit family.

So, not only a busy week, but a busy month!

Thursday, I'll be spotlighting Debby Allen and her book Hibiscus Bay.

Debbie is an Author for The Wild Rose Press, a Reviewer for Simply Romance Reviews and an Interviewer for The Author Interviews Promotion Blogspot so check back and see what her book is all about!

Until then....God BLESS you All!

PamT

No comments: