Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, May 31, 2008

DeLurking!

Hello Friends,

You may be wondering where I've been and why I haven't posted in a while. To be honest, I was teetering on the edge of burnout so I had to take a break.

If you look at my Schedule of Events for May, I was busy, busy--too busy. June's schedule is a lot lighter and I think I'll keep it that way.

Burnout is not fun but when I'm doing what I love most -writing, editing, promoting-I tend to get carried away and push myself to the extreme.

Anyway, I'm back!

Tempered Joy is in production and I'm hoping for a release date and cover soon!

I've resumed the 2nd round of edits for The Visionary, hopefully those'll go smoothly and that book will go into production by the end of Summer or early Fall.

That's about all for now.

Until next time...take care, God Bless and remember...when the going gets tough the tough go to God.

PamT

No comments: