Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Monday, May 12, 2008

Is it Christian or is it Inspirational?

Is there a difference between 'Christian' and 'Inspirational' romance?

Many people use the terms interchangeably, but as an author of "Inspirational with an Edge!" romantic/women's fiction - there is a difference.

Want to learn more?

Join me on the Cata Network Writers Loop, May 12 - 14 for an in-depth discussion on the differences between a 'Christian' and 'Inspirational' romance novel.

You must join the loop to participate: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CataNetwork-Writers/?yguid=168802865

Hope to see you there!

PamT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I saw this. I'm going to try and visit you there, Pam!

MM