Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

#WednesdayWordswithFriends Welcomes Ashley Martin Cassell!

Good Morning,

Well, we enjoyed a whole week of low temps, low humidity and lots of sunshine until Monday night and all day yesterday....Rain, Rain and more rain in the future-cast. Hopefully not as much though and supposedly ushering in another cool front. We'll see. But one thing that's really cool is our guest today.

Last month Ashley Martin Cassell shared her Blue Feather Glass-art with us and she's back with a few new pieces!

Take it away Ashley....

Hi Pam!

I’m working on several new pieces for Halloween and then I’ll start working on some Christmas pieces. I’m excited to offer the farm truck with interchangeable pieces! The truck bed has a ledge that you can slip in the pumpkin for fall and then the Christmas Tree for Christmas!! I plan on making more pieces, like hearts, maybe sunflowers, a clover, a flag …. What else would you all like?  

My Moons are always popular - The Raven, Full Moon Bats, the of course the Triple Goddess Moon Phase 🌙⭐️


I’ve had requests for gnomes and had added individual and collections of these cute guys!  I am also making an interchangeable gnome for the seasons & I’ll be posting it in my Etsy shop soon!!




My crosses are always special and made with your specific glass colors.


I offer gift wrapping and will mail directly to your recipient with a personalized card included. ❤️

Enjoy in joy!
Ashley

Wow...Thank You, Ashley for sharing your art with us today. These make perfect gifts, friends so if you're looking for something unique for that special person in your life, view all of Ashley's work at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/bluefeatherglass

Hope you enjoy Ashley's work as much as I do, Friends and that you'll check back weekly for Wednesday Words with Friends and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time, take care and God bless.
PamT

6 comments:

Alicia Dean said...

OH wow...gorgeous! I'm going over to the link to check them out. Thanks for sharing your talent!

D. V. STONE said...

Beautiful! I love the red bird. D.

BlueFeatherGlass said...

Thank you!!

BlueFeatherGlass said...

Thanks! I’m planning on making a white cross with the cardinal soon!

Mary Preston said...

These are wonderful. I am in love with the gnomes.

Alina K. Field said...

Those moons and Halloween images are very cool!