Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

#WednesdayWordswithFriends A Message from Me....

Good Morning Friends and Welcome!

Well, hurricane season just keeps on giving. Misery that is. Although Tropical Storm Nicholas made landfall in SW TX, it's been steadily raining here since Monday night. Hopefully it'll clear up today though before we all float away.

There's not a whole lot going on in my life right now. My newsletter goes out tomorrow and I'm sharing a link to my website with slideshows and recaps of my trip to Alaska. Although I shared some here a couple of weeks ago, you'll find a lot more info on the website so, if you're not subscribed to the newsletter, do so now so you can check it out! 

I shared these memes to social media a few weeks back hoping to encourage readers that I am writing (although I haven't written much on that particular story since).











Kyleigh's Cowboy is almost finished. First draft of it anyway. I only need to flesh out the last chapter and then, hopefully I can get it to an editor and up before the end of the year. I also have a couple more ideas floating around in my brain (not to mention a dozen or more sitting in files waiting to be developed). My goal for 2021 was to retire from insurance, wrap up projects that really have nothing or little to do with my writing and be organized and focused to WRITE more in 2022. Please pray that I can do all that.

Another item on my To Do lists was to get all of my books in audio. Well, I'm happy to say Lori's Redemption is in production with ACX. Which means it's been narrated and approved by me so once it goes through ACX production the audio book will be live! I had to find a new narrator because the lovely Terri England, who narrated the entire Tempered series & My Heart Weeps retired from narrating! Never fear though, Lia Frederick is wonderful too. I'm truly impressed at what she's done with Lori's Redemption and have contracted Tempered Truth & Keri's Christmas Wish - both of which should be done and out before Christmas. I'll keep you posted on that.

Guess that's about all for now friends. Thank you for stopping by. Be sure and check back weekly for Wednesday Words with Friends and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time take care and God Bless.

PamT

1 comment:

Mary Preston said...

I like the memes.

We will be coming into storm season here very soon.