Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

#TuesdayTreasures Our Children

Good Morning Friends,

School starts today in the area and so I thought I'd talk a moment about one of our most valuable treasures....

Our Children!

One of my dear friends lost a child in a tragic auto accident and it's going to be a long tough journey to get through the grief and shock.

Your prayers for her and her family and friends are greatly appreciated.

PLEASE slow down and look both ways....more than once.

Until next time take care and God Bless.
PamT

1 comment:

Patricia Stoltey said...

Such an important reminder, Pamela! It always scares me to see a bunch of kids racing down the street on skateboards or small bikes in the bike lane because it only takes a moment off balance or a skid on a little rock to send the child tumbling into the car lanes. And some of the older kids ride with no hands. Yikes. I'm sure I make other people nuts when I slow way down, but so be it.