Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, May 4, 2017

#ThursdayThoughts Random Ramblings on the Weather....

Good Morning!

I pray you all survived the storms that have passed through lately. We had a cold front come through on Sat/Sun and another yesterday. With that, lots and lots of rain...thunder, lightning, the works.

Now I'm not a fan of cold weather at all, especially in May for crying out loud!

However, we haven't had enough 'winter' to cool the Gulf waters which means hurricane season could be a doozy.

So as much as we may not like freezing in May, (okay not freezing by normal standards but anything below 70 is freezing to me LOL!) I'm hoping/praying/believing this is God's way of putting a hedge of protection around us to prevent a terrible hurricane season.

But what do I know?

I'm not even sure this front is enough to cool the Gulf waters!

Isn't that what faith is all about though? Believing in something you don't know and evidence of things unseen?

Something to think about!
"Inspirational with an Edge!" 

Hope you enjoyed today's random ramblings and that you'll join me each week for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time, take care, God Bless and here's a couple of bright sunny pics to warm your soul....




3 comments:

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Hi Pam,

Like you, I always look for rainbows. We expect heavy rain here in NJ this weekend too. But perhaps it will help prevent summer drought and keep the grass green. In keeping with this optimism, I always send my writing out with the hope that the next story or novel will be sold, published and well-received.

Linda Carroll-Bradd said...

I know what you mean about bad weather in May, Pam. I spent yesterday packing away the winter gear and heavy clothes. Now I see my weather app is predicting the possibility of snow on Sunday. But at least California is out of the drought stage.

Unknown said...

Wishing you lots of rays of sunshine with a cooling breeze for the Gulf. Smiling. Anni xx