Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

#TuesdayTreasures AHA Featured Author Kara O'Neal

Good Morning Friends!

I know it's been a while since I've shared something I treasure, something personal that is but please know when I share an Author and his/her book, it is truly a treasure because I know the effort it takes to write and publish and promote. This week's Featured Author is a returning guest.

Born and raised in Texas, the state had to be the setting for my first series. From the food to the fun, like floating the rivers, it is the fire in my blood that inspires me. My family and friends take center stage in my books. My sisters and best friends are my heroines, and my husband created my favorite hero. Love and family are the point of my stories, and I seek to entertain, relieve stress, and inspire people. Books can take one on a journey that one can relive over and over. I am extremely grateful to those authors who did that very thing for me. I learned and I fell in love with their words and characters. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. Please visit me at www.karaoneal.com

You can also connect with me on FacebookPinterest and Twitter, and visit my Amazonand B&N author pages.

Welcome back Kara! Now let's find out about Kara's book....

Love’s Redemption is a story of forgiveness and courage. I loved writing this book. Willa is someone I admire. She’s had a tough life and does everything she can to protect her loved ones. I enjoyed exploring her heart and watching her achieve happiness. And she deserves so much happiness. Lonnie is the man she needs, loyal, steady and kind. He is, without doubt, my favorite hero in the Pikes Run Series. (So far.) And while he has a calm nature, he can be just as assertive and determined as Willa. Together they make a wonderful couple, a model of true love. You will not be disappointed in their journey!

Blurb:
When she was little more than a child, Willa Kramer went to extreme lengths to save her family from their abusive father. After that horrible day, her mother and siblings moved to Tennessee, and Willa had hoped to leave Texas, its memories and Lonnie Davis, the only boy she had ever trusted, behind. But fate is unpredictable.

Five years have passed, and Lonnie finds himself reunited with Willa, the only girl he’s ever loved. He’s determined not to let her slip away again, but a figure from the past looms, threatening his hopes for the future.

Snippet:
He paused. His chest tightened. He’d waited a long time to see her, had wondered if he ever would. Years ago, she’d wrapped him around her little finger, and he’d grown so attached to her, he’d thought about moving to Tennessee to be with her. But then she had stopped writing. To say it had hurt would be an understatement. But he hadn’t been angry. He could never be angry with her. Never. And now she was back and near. It was too tempting.

After taking a deep breath, he moved forward then went through the screen door. Even though it gave a loud creak, she didn’t turn. Did she know it was he who stood behind her?


The light breeze ruffled her skirt. Her long, velvety hair grazed the small of her back. An ache centered in the pit of his stomach. He’d missed her. And now she was here. “Hello, Willa.”

Oh Wow! I've read a couple of Kara's "Pike Run" series and really enjoyed them. This one is bound to be a winner.

You can purchase Love's Redemption at Amazon.

Hope you enjoyed today's guest and that you'll return each week for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time, take care and God Bless.
PamT


6 comments:

Maureen said...

Sounds like a wonderful read! Love the cover!

Kara O'Neal said...

Thank you so much for having me, Pam! I love your blog. It's always so inspiring.

Kara O'Neal said...

Thanks Maureen! I love the cover as well!

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Kara,

This sounds like a fascinating novel. Best wishes!

Diane Burton said...

Lonnie and Willa sound like they're perfect for each other. Love the cover.

Elizabeth Alsobrooks said...

Great cover and it sounds like a great book. I will have to add it to my TBR list!