Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

#TuesdayTreasures AHA Featured Author Kayden Clairmont

Good Morning Friends,

Today's guest is new to our blog. Kayden Clairmont writes Paranormal Erotic Romance.

Let's see what Kayden has to share with us today.....

I love a man in a Kilt, I mean—who doesn’t.

When The Wild Rose Press asked for stories for their Real Men Wear Kilts series I was in heaven. I went through the usual list of placed you’d find a kilt-wearing hunk, but decided to have Brodie Murdock wear his kilt every day. After all, it would be such a pity to save all the scrumptiousness just for special occasions. 

Since I write paranormal erotic romance, I had to come up with his paranormal quality. I made Brodie Murdock a kilt-wearing, motorcycle-riding hottie with a secret he can only share with his destined mate.

Brodie took over the story so I had to make sure Cora Siegfried was he match in every way. She became a kick-ass heroine who wouldn’t back down from fighting for the man she loves.


With his throne on the line, Brodie Murdock needs to secure his kingdom by taking a bride. When the only woman he's ever wanted, Cora Siegfried, steps right into his path, he knows the legends are true. She is his destiny. But will she agree?

Financial planner Cora Siegfried has returned to her hometown to settle her late father's estate. Get in, get out, that's the plan. When she's almost run over by a kilt-wearing hottie on a motorcycle, all her well-laid plans go up in smoke, and all she can think about is getting well laid by her childhood crush. But after what she hoped would be a one-night stand, leaving him might not be as easy. Talk about a tartan temptation.


With his throne on the line, Brodie Murdock needs to secure his kingdom by taking a bride. When the only woman he's ever wanted steps right into his path, he knows the legends are true. She is his destiny. The feisty female isn't hard to seduce into his bed for the night, but she's proving difficult to convince they are meant for forever. And then there's the secret that could destroy any chance of their future--a secret he's not ready to confess. Not until his stubborn soul mate admits she needs him for more than sex.

Excerpt: She rubbed her brow. That’s what she did when she was gathering her thoughts. “I can’t list the house without a stupid piece of paper from the lawyer, and he had to go away on a family emergency. What about my family emergency? My father died. Nobody cares about that.”
Brodie turned the bike off, set it on its kickstand, and stood. He shouldn’t touch her, but he wrapped his arms around her and drew her against him. “I care.”
Doubt filled her dark blue eyes. “Why? Why do you care about me?”
Destiny. She’d think he was crazy, but it was the truth. He’d always understood it. “How could I not care about you?”
Taking a step back, she shook her head. The startled expression on her face told him he’d gone too far.
She hesitated then glared at him. “What do you want?”
He glanced up at the stormy cloud, then back at her. He hadn’t fooled her at all. He was running out of time. He had to win her trust now. “Ice cream. I need ice cream. You need ice cream. We all need ice cream.” He smiled, hoping his charm worked this time.
Disbelief shone in her eyes. “Now?”
 Kayden Claremont Bio:
Kayden loves sexy, well-crafted stories of lust and love.  Her sensuous style drives the characters in lustful romps. When she is not crafting erotic romantic stories, she can be found crocheting or making jewelry.
Kayden is a member of Romance Writers of America, Toronto Romance Writers, and Writing Community of Durham Region.
She hopes you enjoy her other books, HELL’S BOUNTY, TIMELESS PASSION, and RED HOT all published by The Wild Rose Press.
Kayden loves to hear from her readers.

Hope you enjoyed today's post and that you'll join me weekly for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight.
Until next time, take care and God Bless.
PamT

4 comments:

Barbara Edwards said...

This sounds like great story. I'm adding it to my to-be-read pile.

Alicia Dean said...

I love this story! It was a fun premise and a sexy read. Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alicia. Glad you loved the book. I loved writing it.

Darcy Flynn said...

I agree. There's nothing like a man in a kilt! Best to you Kayden!