Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, August 13, 2015

#ThursdayThoughts on Time and Commitment

Well better late than never I guess, at least it's still  Thursday LOL!

Ever have one (or several) of those days where your commitments overwhelm your time?

Yeah that's been me lately.

Between refurbishing a room, working, and moving stuff out of storage into that room (which means going through, sorting, throwing away, etc boxes and boxes of stuff!) added to writing obligations, promotion obligations, the Android tablet giveaway, and family obligations, I seem to run out of time to honor my commitments.

Which is why I didn't have a Saturday Spotlight last week (8th) things just got so busy and hectic I plumb forgot! 

Alas my commitment to you, my dear readers as well as the guests I have scheduled on this blog are important to me so here's your Thursday Thought for today....

Be careful not to let your commitments overwhelm your time and if/when that happens, do whatever it takes to keep your peace!

Something to think about!
"Inspirational with an Edge! 


No comments: