Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

#TuesdayTreasure: Faith

Good Morning Friends,

Today's post will be very short and sweet but about something I treasure above all else...my faith.


Life is a journey, a winding road of twists and turns, hills and stepping stones but these things can quickly turn into dangerous curves and stumbling blocks if one isn't aware of his or her thoughts and feelings.Even more so if you have nothing to cling to.

Which is where faith comes in.

If you've followed me long you know I believe in God, Jesus, and Angels, but it's not only my faith in HIM/them that helps me get through the tough situations in life.

It's my faith in ME.

No matter what is going on in your life today, hang in there and have faith...trust in God and in Yourself that all things work out for good....

Until later take care & God Bless!
PamT

Read my latest newsletter, Spring Blessings HERE!
Sign up to receive it right here on the blog or on my website. I Promise you will not be bombarded with emails from me nor will I Ever share your contact information!


No comments: