Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, January 1, 2015

#ThursdayThoughts: New Year Resolutions


Well we've made it through another year and if you're like most folks, you're looking back at what you didn't do and forward to what you should do that you've missed out on all the present moment achievements, blessings, successes and lessons.

I know, I'm guilty of this too.

It's always good to look back but we should do so with the attitude of appreciation. I mean, even in the bad things there is something to be grateful for.

So for 2015 let's make a vow, a pact...yeah a promise to live in the present moment as much as possible and see how our lives change by doing so.

Does this mean I'm not going to set goals or work to improve those areas of my life I'm less than satisfied with?

Of course not.

It only means I'm going to give myself a break and do my best to appreciate every day, and (if possible) every moment of this precious gift of life I've been given.

I vow to laugh more, love more, forgive more, sing and dance more, meditate and pray and yes, hopefully even write more.

So instead of those dreaded resolutions that never seem to work out anyway, just do your best to live each moment of every day to its fullest with love, laughter, joy and gratitude.

Something to think about!
"Inspirational with an Edge! 

*comp image from fotolia*

No comments: