Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: More on the movie Noah

Well Friends, 

Time for another Thursday Thoughts and today, as in the past few weeks, I'm sharing more information on the movie, Noah.

This from Grace Hill Media....


There’s been a ton of controversy surrounding the movie – some people love it while some people hate it, but even in the midst of all the back and forth, there’s been one positive to arise from the movie that I think we can all agree on. 

According to YouVersion Bible App, reading of the story of NOAH in Genesis is up 300% in the US and 245% worldwide! If you’re interested, I’d love for you to share this story with your readers. We are pairing the news with a video from Kim Walker Smith’s SPIRIT BREAK OUT featuring faith leader quotes from the video sent last week.

You can check out the news from YouVersion HERE.

Here is a link to the video for Spirit Breakout Godtube Exclusive – NOAH Christian Music Video from gracehillmedia on GodTube.

I haven't seen this movie but have heard mixed reviews of it myself so I won't comment on it. What I will comment on though is the movie God's Not Dead! I saw this one and it is a truly excellent film.

Another upcoming film I can hardly wait to see is Heaven is For Real. I read that book and must tell you it was a great story and from what I can tell of the previews, the movie will be even better.

It is so good to see so many more Christian/Biblical based films in the theaters instead of just made for TV.

That's about all for today. Oh wait! I can't believe I forgot to mention TWJ Magazine's Virtual Easter Basket Giveaway! UGH... anyway, it's a virtual basket chock full of Real, Wholesome entertainment....Ebooks and MP3 music downloads. 



Sorry I'm so late telling you about this but it's not too late to enter! Do so HERE but hurry, the deadline is Saturday!

Until later...take care and God Bless!
PamT



No comments: