Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Friday, March 21, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Accomplishments

Well, it's not the first time I've posted Thursday Thoughts on a Friday and probably won't be the last. The days sometimes seem to just pass me by and although I work, some days I feel as though I haven't actually accomplished anything or much!

Ever feel like that?

How do you handle it?

I've incorporated a couple of things to help me cope....

#1: Prayer and Meditation. Doesn't have to be a long session either but taking a few moments to focus and center myself seems to help.

#2: Write a to do list and scratch things off. Although mine seems to never get finished because I scratch one thing off and add 2 or 3, at least I can actually see what I have accomplished!

#3: Take time for Self Care. One thing I'm learning is that even though the work is still there, I must take time for self care. This includes exercise! I'm guilty of placing this at the bottom of my list, especially during the winter months when it's too cold to walk but I'm working to change that!

#4: Celebrate your successes! Instead of bemoaning what hasn't gotten done, celebrate what did. This helps to stay motivated and focused.

These are just a few ways we can accomplish those tasks we've undertaken. I'd love to hear your take on this!



Until later...take care, God Bless and remember.... Despise not small beginnings.

"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: