Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Winning!

Well Friends it's been an eventful week.

Sunday I drove back to my home away from home, the Silver Spur Guest Ranch in Bandera, TX and haven't stopped since.



On the 23rd my beautiful Angel Girl danced in her first competition with Premier Dance Center out of Lake Charles and the team nabbed the gold! First Place!


She and her team will be participating in more competitions and I promise to keep you updated on those results too.



Speaking of winners... the Winner of Last week's Son of God gift pack is Bonnie Traher!

Although I'm excited to share these "winners" with you I'd like to remind you that in the game of life we're ALL winners!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!" 


No comments: