Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Joy

Good Morning Friends,

It's amazing how the mind works. Earlier I had no idea what to write about. Seriously, I've been in a "funk" the last couple of days. Can't pinpoint the reason. Could be a combination of fatigue, weather and the activity of the last month or so finally just catching up but Sunday and yesterday I was just plain dragged out exhausted.

Those 'feeling's followed me into the morning despite my usual prayer time. Then I scrolled through Face Book and in an instant everything within me shifted.

Joy welled up so strong, so powerful I knew what I had to write about!


Was it the funny things I saw, the cute video of a dad making his quadruplets laugh, the fact that the sun is actually shining today and it's a bit warmer, or something deeper?

The Bible teaches us that "Joy in the Lord is our strength."

The law of attraction states what you focus on you'll attract.

Abraham Hicks and other spiritual messengers exhort us to follow our bliss and to allow joy to lead the way.

I believe ALL of these are true and that joy is a powerful emotion that can not only lift you mentally but spiritually and physically.

So whatever it takes to shift your thoughts and feel joy to it's fullest, do it!

Something to think about....

Speaking of joy, Tempered Joy (along with the entire series) is on sale for $0.99 cents on Kindle, Nook & @ Smashwords thru Jan 15th!


Have a Blessed & Joyous day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good advice, Pam. Joy never hurts anyone. :)

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks for commenting my friend. Have a blessed & joyful day!