Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday Treasure: Gifts from the Heart

Hello Friends,

Well, here it is, the first Tuesday in December. Thanksgiving is over and folks are focusing on Christmas and wondering what to give to loved ones this year.

I've shared posts in the past about handmade gifts and Christmas ornaments I've created to share with family and friends, but today I'd like to share with you another idea....

Note Cards created by my dear friend, Peggy Borel.


These beautifully designed cards are created out of photos from Peggy's original artwork and left blank on the inside so you can share your heart with the recipient.

These are not the only designs she has and I'm sure she'll be creating more!

So if you're stumped for a gift, how about writing a letter inside one of these beautiful note cards.

However you choose to gift your loved ones, choose from the heart.

Thanks for stopping by. Drop in often for more Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and of course Saturday Spotlights!

Until later...take care, God Bless and remember....A gift from the heart is in and of itself a gift of art.

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!" 













1 comment:

Peggy B. said...

Thank you, Pam! Part of the proceeds from sales of cards and books is donated to give others a hand up in their time of need.

Praying many blessings come to
each of you this holiday season!