Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday Thoughts...

Good Morning Friends and a Happy Thursday to You ALL!

As I sit her this morning I am amazed at how God has worked in my life this past week.... I am reading more, better organized, and accomplishing more on a daily basis. Even writing regularly again!

Is it a coincidence these blessings coincide with the first week of Lent?

I don't think so.

For many, this is a special time of year. A time when we set aside certain habits or time to pray and reflect more. Although I pray daily and talk to God all the time, I relish this season.

Whether observing 'Lent' is a part of your religious practice or not, it behooves us all to take time out of our normal routine and spend extra, quality time with the Lord.

Only good can come of it!

Something to think about....

"Inspirational with an Edge!" (tm)

No comments: