Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Two New Stories in 2 Different Anthologies!

Hello Friends,
Sorry I've been remiss in posting regularly, but my life - as usual - has been in a whirlwind. Today I'd like to introduce to you 2 new stories/anthologies.

This wonderful book is all about God's grace and the love and help of crisis/unplanned preganancy centers.

My story, House of Light, House of Love - features information on Lighthouse Ministries, a home for unwed mothers due to rape & incest located in Reeves, Louisiana.

I've read several of these stories and let me tell you, friends, you'll need a box of tissue!

Get your copy from Amazon or B&N today!

This anthology is a dog lovers dream! Filled with stories of man's best friend, I'm proud to have a contribution to this publication also. The Dog of My Heart tells of how my German Shepard, Cassie came to us and the times she saved my husband's life.

The book officially releases June 1st but you can pre-order your copy at Amazon and B&N today!


Well friends, that's about all the news I have for you today! I'm still waiting on a cover for The Visionary and still trying to get Circles of Fate edited to pitch (and hopefully contract!) and I've packed up and moved to Wichita Falls, TX - but other than that nothing new going on in my world.

Stay tuned Saturday when I spotlight the new release(s) from White Rose Publishing!

Until later....take care, God Bless & remember.... life is what you choose to make it!
PamT


No comments: