Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Spotlight - Laura Shinn

Good Morning from Nashville, TN!

Yep, I'm on the road again but this time in Nashville, TN - working of course :-)

Today please welcome back to our spotlight, Laura Shinn with Nightlife - a vampire romance anthology.

First, a little about Laura in her own words.....

My writing didn't truly begin until I became a junior in high school. A friend encouraged me to write a short story, like the one he was writing, and I gave it a shot. It was a spin-off between Mork and Mindy and Star Wars. Needless to say, my first attempt was pretty bad. I love to read and the desire to write comes to me daily. New ideas for novels pop into my head at the most inconvenient times, in the shower and while driving my car (Oops! You didn't read that one...). The idea that you can create a magical or mysterious world with only the touch of your fingers to a keyboard delights me.
Author, LAURA SHINN has created two worlds where hidden creatures live among the mortals they rely upon for their existence.

A Light in the Darkness
Thaddeus, the oldest and strongest of the vampyre, has become a masterful killer…and is after Mirianne. She alone is the key to breaking the curse surrounding him. Once broken, Theodore will finally be able to put an end to Thaddeus’ madness. Winning Mirianne’s heart, though, would not be easy. For thousands of years Theo has watched over her, protected her, hungered for her…waiting for the day when she would agree to be the light within his dark world.
Out of the Night  A woman of innocence, Spring has vowed to never hurt a fly...even though she's a vampire. Jim is amazed by Spring's love of life and her unwavering honesty. But his four year old daughter must be his first concern, although he's drawn to Spring's charm and her irresistible sensuality. Will their passionate love survive the nightmare of a rogue vampire? The one that's after his baby girl…

To view more of Laura Shinn’s works or cover designs, visit: http://www.laurashinn.com/


This novel available at Amazon.com and Smashwords!

That's our spotlight for today, stay tuned for more great authors and their books!

Until later....take care & be blessed!
PamT

No comments: