Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back to Square One

Hello There Dear Friends and Readers,

Due to unusual and unforeseen circumstances I have invoked the ‘kill clause’ in my contract and pulled The Visionary from Enspiren Press. Therefore, it will not be out early next year as expected. I am currently seeking the representation of a literary agent for this novel as well as my other project, Circles of Fate and will keep you posted on the progress.

Now for some good news!

If you read my post about being tagged earlier this month, in the comments you'll see that I won an award from author Debbie Wallace - The 'I Love Your Blog Award!


The rules for this award are:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!


This is so much more fun than tagging LOL but so difficult to pick only seven!


The seven blogs I picked:

Mirella Patzer's "Best of Italy" Blog

Rita Gerlach's "InSpire" Blog

Melissa Alvarez aka: Arianna Dupre's Blog

Amber Leigh Williams' "For the Love of Writing" Blog

Angie Dilmore's "Trials & Triumphs" Blog




This has been lots of fun. I hope the bloggers I've picked enjoy it as much as I do.


Until later remember...when one door closes, God opens a window.

PamT

1 comment:

Amber Leigh Williams said...

Aw, thanks so much for the award, hon!!!

Hugs,

Amber