Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Tempered Dreams on Tour - Virtual Book Tour That Is!


Hello Again,

Since my last post introduced to you my novel, The Inheritance, published by The Wild Rose Press, I guess this post should tell you about my novel, Tempered Dreams - book 2 in the 5-part series published by Com Star Media.


Tempered Dreams revolves around Dr. Scott Hensley (introduced in Tempered Hearts -book 1) and Katrina Simmons. He has built a wall around his heart since the death of his wife and parents. She is a battered wife when they meet. Can their faith be strengthened and dreams renewed?

Tempered Dreams is on tour NOW (virtual book tour that is) and for the entire month of May!

As you can see from the tour schedule, there are several open dates, so if you'd like to host me on your blog one or two days this month, please email, Dorothy Thompson and set it up or you can simply email me and I'll let Dorothy know.

Until later remember when you dream, dream BIG because all of heaven is dreaming with you!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
Inspirational with an Edge!

No comments: