Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Introduction

Hello Folks!

I started this blog because I had to have a user account in order to post to The Wild Rose Press' blog, but I've decided to utilize it as another of my personal places to hang out :-)

First, let me tell you a little more about myself. My name is Pamela S Thibodeaux. I am a housewife, mother, grandmother, writer and licensed sales producer in the insurance industry. I am also the CoFounder, President & Treasurer of Bayou Writers' Group in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

Multi-published in romantic fiction as well as creative non fiction, my writing has been tagged as "Inspirational with an Edge!" and reviewed as "steamier and grittier than the typical Christian novel without decreasing the message."

I'll tell you more about my published books in future posts, so stay tuned or, if you just can't wait, visit my website LOL!

Until next time remember...When the going get tough, the tough go to God.

Pamela S Thibodeaux
Inspirational with an Edge!

Check out my other blogs:
Writing Up
Pamela's Ponderings @ The Romance Readers Room
Pam's Blog @ Inspired Author
MySpace

Read My Articles!

No comments: