Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

#TuesdayTreasures with Janice Cantore

Good Morning!

A couple of weeks ago, Janice Cantore returned to our blog to share thoughts with us. Today let's see what she treasures.....

When someone says treasure, I think dogs. My two dogs are my treasures. Tilly and Abbie are my companions, sometimes my inspiration, and always my special treasure. Abbie is the yellow Lab and Tilly is the chocolate Lab.

There’s something special about sitting with a sleeping dog’s head in your lap, gently stroking soft, floppy ears. Dogs are always a joy. No matter what is going on in the world, they wag happily when they see you, do goofy things when they play, and overall make life better. Yes, my dogs are my treasure.

I hear you, Janice! I treasured the dogs in my life. Now I treasure their memories. Thanks for sharing!

 Janice Cantore is a police officer turned writer. She retired from the Long Beach (California) Police Department after twenty-two years—sixteen in uniform, six as a noncareer employee. She is currently writing romantic suspense for Tyndale House, and her upcoming release, Lethal Target, second in the Line of Duty series following Crisis Shot, is set in a small town in Oregon.

Lethal Target and Crisis Shot as well as Janice's other bookscan be purchased from Amazon in various formats!

Hope you enjoyed today's post, friends and that you'll check back for more Thursday Thoughts, Tuesday Treasures and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time, take care and God Bless.
PamT

9 comments:

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Many people love pets--some love them more than they do their children. I recently read a novel that centered around the love for a dog. Best wishes for the success of your new novel!

Maureen said...

I have to agree that dogs are truly a treasure! Mine is a faithful companion as I write. Best wishes with your book!

Kelly Goshorn said...

Love my little Corgi, too! Always by my side.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

I treasure my adora-poos, but I miss my kitties a lot.

Diane Burton said...

We're dogless right now, but when I need a dog-fix I visit our kids who have 2 dogs each. I do miss not having a dog after years of having them. Best wishes on your newest book.

Kara O'Neal said...

We love our little sheltie! She's so adorable and our princess. And she knows it!!!

Judy Ann Davis said...

We had a Dalmatian when my sons were growing up. I miss her so much. It was sheer joy to have another female in an all-male house. However, sadly, we travel too much to now have a pet.

Carole Price said...

Janice, I hear you. My Shilo, mixed terrier, is the love of my life (next to my husband). She is a lap dog, follows me around the house, and sleeps on the sofa in my office while I type. I love her so much that sometimes it hurts. After losing two Schnauzers, we thought we would never have another dog. Thanks to our daughter, who rescued her before she was put into a shelter.

Alicia Dean said...

I am not a pet-owner but I know how much pet-owners love their animals. :) Your book sounds like a great read. Best wishes!