Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, September 15, 2018

#SaturdaySpotlight is on....Me and my upcoming release!

Good Morning Friends,

My scheduled guest couldn't make it today so I'm taking advantage of the rare opportunity to showcase one of my own books, only this one isn't out yet.

In fact, it's not even up for pre-order.

However, I recently received the cover and I wanted to share it with you!


Love in Season is a collection of short romantic stories from Pelican Book Group. It contains 5 previously published stories (Cathy's Angel, Choices, A Hero for Jessica, Winter Madness & In His Sight), Review of Love (which was a free read through PBG but has been edited and expanded AND 2 brand new, never before published stories!

The Big Catch is about a couple who've found some uncommon ground....Fishing! Jeffery loves to be out on the water, casting a line and reeling in a keeper. Karla loves the outdoors and being on the water but just can't seem to muster enthusiasm for the sport. Will their separate views cause a backlash in their relationship?

After a few short years Sandi and Brett have succumbed to the pressure of trying to build a marriage on a relationship that began outside of God's will and competes with Brett's love of football. Can these two grow into the people God created them to be and have a successful life together? Find out in Lilies for Sandi.

I look forward to sharing more about this upcoming collection in the future, but for now, THANKS for stopping by! I hope you'll continue to check back for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time take care and God bless.
PamT

No comments: