Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, November 20, 2014

#ThursdayThoughts: Amazing Grace

Two weeks ago today (Nov 6th) my mother passed away. I was at the funeral home with my other family, getting ready to bury my mother in law who left us on Nov 2nd. Two weeks before that, a lifelong family friend (my mother's BFF of 56 years) passed away (Oct 23) and just two days after mom (Nov 8th), my 46 year old cousin died.


We know of the infamous line by Olympia Dukakis in the movie Steel Magnolias... "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."

I guess there's some truth in that. I know when my husband died in 2009 I didn't think I'd make it through that first year.

But somehow, by the grace of God, I did.


And now, I can only pray for the courage to get through this too and thank God for His amazing grace and His faithfulness in imparting His strength when mine is not quite enough.

Take care & God Bless.
PamT


No comments: