Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thursday Thoughts: Merry Christmas!

I know, I know....Christmas was yesterday but since I post on Thursday, not Wednesday, you're getting My Christmas Wish for You today.....


As I wish upon a star,
in the silent night above.
I’m reminded of the holy night,
God sent His gift of love.

A precious Child to light our way,
with hope & promise of a better day.
Wrapped in swaddling, asleep in the hay,
the King of Kings to whom we now pray.

My wish for you this Christmas Day,
is that blessings & favor prepare your way.
And peace, joy, goodwill & cheer,
fill your heart each day of the year.

                                  Merry Christmas!
                                   Pamela S Thibodeaux

                                                              ©2013


And now here are a couple of Christmas photos I took at the Silver Spur Guest Ranch in Bandera, TX!




Visit this, or this blog post for Christmas poems from the past...

Until later...take care & God Bless!
PamT

No comments: