Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday Spotlight Renee Sunday

Good Morning Friends,

If you read my Thursday Thoughts this week, you'll understand why I don't have much to chat about. LOL! So without much further ado, I bring you this week's Saturday Spotlight.

Renee' Sunday, M.D. is the founder and CEO of Sunday Publishing Company, LLC., and RS Commerce, P.C. 

"I have practiced  anesthesia for over thirteen years. My mission is to encourage and empower others to enjoy life and obtain their dreams. Furthermore, I enjoy being an instrument in God's Plan to render anesthesia services to my patients and to show compassion, love, and the standard of care." 

Renee' is a published author, speaker, mentor, and corporate leader.  Renee's passion is  to be a catalyst to stimulate others forward toward their destiny. She resides in Atlanta, Georgia. 



A new book by anesthesiologist Renee Sunday helps families  deal with the grieving process from a biblical perspective. Entitled "Sunday Grief M.D.," the book is about how  her family dealt with the death of her brother, Junior.

"God is the ONLY refuge when trials and tribulations come. God is the antidote to going through the grieving process," Sunday says. "God will comfort and give confidence. Yes, God had already made the way to proceed through the grieving process."

The grieving process can consist of physical, emotional, and spiritual responses, but each person grieves differently. "God has given me this mission to express wisdom and guidance to inspire others to trust God throughout the grieving process," Sunday says.

Her book retails for  $12.95   and can be purchased at www.sundaypublishingcompamy.com


Well friends, looks like a book we all need to read!

Hope you enjoyed this spotlight. Stay tuned next week for more Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and of course, another Saturday Spotlight!

PamT

No comments: