Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

If You Liked Tempered Fire, You'll LOVE Lori's Redemption!

Hi Friends,

It is with great pleasure I announce the release of my short story, Lori's Redemption!



Lori Strickland (introduced in Tempered Fire) has always been known as her father's "wild child" with no desire to change until she meets ex-bull-rider-turned-preacher Rafe Judson. Her attempts to change her wanton ways come to naught until she realizes redemption only comes with true repentance. 

Lori's Redemption is available now on Kindle, Nook and at Smashwords for only $.99 cents!

I certainly hope you enjoy this story which compliments my Tempered series.

Pam T




No comments: