Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Life in a Nutshell Update

Good Morning Friends,

Well I thought it would be a good time to update you on what's going on in  my life but where to start?!

I guess the best place to start is in telling you I've acquired full ownership of The Wordsmith Journal effective Feb 1st. This has been an exciting yet challenging endeavor.

I've created an actual document & pdf of the magazine and put it up on different sites for folks to read. It is and will continue to be available monthly on Kindle & Nook for $0.99 and on  Issuu and on the website under TWJ2Go!

On a personal note, I'm still aggressively promoting The Visionary and am hoping to have news of at least one, maybe 2 more contracts (or at least submissions) by the end of this month.

Well that's about it, folks -- that's my life in a nutshell :-)

Until later...take care & God Bless!
PamT

No comments: