Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Friday, September 2, 2011

Latest Update on THE VISIONARY

Hello Friends,

Well, I'm in WA visiting my daughter/SIL/Grandson & son and having a blast! My son is in a play, Spelling Bee @ Tacoma Little Theatre which we're going to see on Sunday and we're also supposed to look at giant sand castles, attend the horse races at Emerald Downs and all sorts of fun activities!

But today, I wanted to fill you in on the latest updates with The Visionary.

The book is available NOW for Pre-Order on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble!

To celebrate I am offering you a deal!

Pre-order The Visionary and email a copy of your receipt to me at: pthib07@yahoo.com & I will GIVE you a pdf of the entire Tempered Series!

But hurry! This offer ends Sunday, Sept 11th!


A Visionary is someone who sees into the future; Taylor Forrestier sees into the past but only as it pertains to her work. Hailed by her peers as “a visionary with an instinct for beauty and an eye for the unique” Taylor is undoubtedly a brilliant architect and gifted designer. But she and twin brother Trevor, share more than a successful business. The two share a childhood wrought with lies and deceit and the kind of abuse that’s disgustingly prevalent in today’s society. Can the love of God and the awesome healing power of His grace and mercy free the twins from their past and open their hearts to the good plan and the future He has for their lives? 
Find out in…The Visionary ~ Where the awesome power of God’s love heals the most wounded of souls.

1 comment:

Winona Cross said...

A FANTASTIC book! Buy it, read it and you'll never forget it.