Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year - New You

Good Morning Friends,

First I'd like to take a moment to apologize to my friend & fellow author Delia for misspelling her name on the Saturday Spotlight - it is LATHAM not Lantham - sorry Delia! Hope you enjoyed finding out about her new book despite my error.

With the dawn of every new year we make goals and resolutions to accomplish certain things in our life. One of the most popular is to take better care of ourselves.

As you all know I fell in love with the Silver Spur Guest Ranch when I attended The Wild Rose Press's "Saddle Up and Write" retreat April 29 - May 2, 2010 and returned there to work through the summer and fall last year.

Being in this lovely place with the wonderful staff has aided in healing of my grief in ways words can't describe and it is with this in mind I want to tell you about a new vision of ranch owner, Kay Walsmith.

A deeply spiritual woman, Kay desires to help every person find the best in themselves and their life, so with the help of folks of equal passion and desire, she is implementing Health & Wellness (Spiritual) retreats.

Beginning this month (Jan 21-23), there will be retreats held at different times throughout the year. These retreats will focus on rejuvenating the mind, body & spirit and each person will receive tips on continuing and maintaining their personal journey into wholeness.

Find out more about the dates/programs of these retreats by visiting the Silver Spur Guest Ranch Health and Wellness Retreat website.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Delia Latham said...

Hey, what's in a name? LOL It was no problem, Pamela - thank you for hosting me.

I'm so glad that you found some healing and comfort at this retreat. God always leads us, eventually, to the still waters of peace and joy. I'm glad He's working a wonderful healing in you!

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks Delia! He is an awesome God even when we don't understand His ways.

Good luck & God's blessings to you.
Pamt