Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sweetheart Contest Winner!

Wow what a wonderful response Pertinent Promotions and I received during my Sweetheart Contest!

I'd like to CONGRATULATE winner, Cheryl McEwen and thank EVERYONE for participating!

Cheryl is from Canada and says she enjoys not having to travel for work. In her spare time she likes reading, walking, gardening and swimming (weather permitting).

Pertinent Promotions asked her a few questions and here are her answers.

PP: Are you a writer or a reader or both?
C: I am a reader, hope to one day be a writer.

PP: What type of books do you enjoy reading the most?
C: I like Intrigue and Suspense books best.

PP: Have you read any of Pamela S Thibodeaux's Work before now?
C: I haven't read any of Pamela S Thibodeaux's Work yet.

PP: How did you find out about the Sweetheart Contest?
C: Through a newsletter.

PP: How do you feel about winning the Sweetheart Contest?
C: I am very surprised and pleased to win the contest. I love to read books by authors I haven't read yet.

PP: Would you enter more contests hosted by Pertinent Promotions?
C:I would enter more contests. (I've probably used up my good luck for the year though!)

Maybe not Cheryl LOL!

Cheryl will receive a CD with all 5 of my TWRP titles, The Inheritance, Choices, Cathy's Angel, A Hero for Jessica and an advance copy of Winter Madness as well as a Valentine gift basket.



Look for another great contest coming in the near future from me and Pertinent Promotions!

Wednesday we have a special virtual book tour guest and this week's Saturday Spotlight is author Terri Molina so be sure and drop back by!
Until next time.....take care and Be BLESSED!
Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!" TM

No comments: