Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Spotlight - Wendy Davy!

Hello Friends!




Time for another Saturday Spotlight and today I'd like to introduce to you author and friend, Wendy Davy and her book, A Matter of Trust.





Bio: Wendy has been hooked on reading romance novels ever since she picked up the first one over twenty years ago. That's also when herimagination started to roll and it hasn't stopped since. When she finally realized that it was God who put it into my heart to write, I knew my dreams of becoming an author could turn into a reality. Wendy is a member of the Romance Writers of America and continues to be an avid reader. When not writing, she spends her energy chasing around beautiful young children, enjoying her own real-life hero, and watching movies with friends. Wendy by visiting her Website.


A Matter of Trust
An inspirational story of:
Faith… Forgiveness… and Second chances.

Blurb:
Federal Agent James Montgomery is used to getting what he wants. Right now, he wants to find out what Victoria Connor knows about her grandfather’s illegal activities. Prepared to do whatever it takes, he plunges into her life with single-minded determination, intent on gaining the trust she is so reluctant to give. But, when his compassionate suspect challenges him to face the past that still haunts him, he discovers he has much more to learn from her than he first assumed. You can find out more about

Excerpt:
"Am I under interrogation?" James stood and sauntered over to stand in front of her. He placed one hand on the post beside her head, leaned in close to her and said slowly, deeply, "Is it just me you don't trust or is it all men?" He met her eyes and held them captive.


Victoria found the sudden need to swallow. She wanted to turn and leap over the railing to get away. However, knowing how silly that would look, she stood her ground. "At the moment, just you."


"Well then, I'll have to give you a reason to trust me won't I?" He leaned forward a bit more, his lips inches from hers…


"I want to kiss you." His eyes trailed down the length of her face to land on her lips. "And…I always get what I want," he said in a low whisper.


A Matter of Trust is available in Ebook from The Wild Rose Press and will be available in print soon!

Wendy also has Free Reads up at TWRP!

Well Friends, that's about all for now!

Don't forget, the White Roses in Bloom authors are celebrating Christmas all month long so drop by for lots of fun!

Until later, take care, God Bless and remember...Jesus is the reason for every season so make sure your holidays are HOLY days!

PamT

No comments: