Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My Friend, Amber Leigh Williams tagged me.

The rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.



Six Unimportant Things About Me:

1). I LOVE chocolate.
2). I enjoy a challenge.
3). I have 2 grandchildren.
4). I LOVE "The Secret" and believe it is fully backed by scripture.
5). I'm not really technically savy.
6). I'm a sucker for romance :-)

Okay here's who I'm tagging:

Jessica Ferguson
Judy Leger
Ginger Simpson
Anita Davidson
Tina LaVon
Georgiana Daniels

Watch it or you might be the next one tagged!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

3 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

I'm a sucker for romance too =) This looks like a fun one!

Tina Swayzee McCright said...

Thanks for tagging me.
I'll post on my blog within the week.
Tina

Unknown said...

Fun! Sounds like you had a great day!