Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Monday, January 14, 2008

Author Spotlight - Liana Laverentz

Merry Monday!

Yep, you heard it right...Merry Monday!

If you've read my previous posts, I've determined to change my perception of Monday's and to keep everything on a positive note...So....MERRY MONDAY!

Tomorrow I'll be spotlighting author, Liana Laverentz and her book Jake's Return.

Liana is multi-published and an award winning author! She is a member of Romance Writers of America, the Washington Romance Writers, and a charter member of Pennwriters, Inc., where she has served as their critique coordinator, contest coordinator, conference coordinator, treasurer and president.

Published by The Wild Rose Press, Jake's Return is a contemporary romance with an element of suspense, has received Five Angels and a Recommended Read from Fallen Angel Reviews.

So, drop by tomorrow for a blurb and excerpt of Jake's Return!

Until then...take care and remember...without a Vision the people perish....

The Visionary coming in 2008 from Enspiren Press!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: