Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Pamela's Ponderings & Preview the Book

Hello!

In my last post I said that due to time constraints, I would be posting regulary at Pamela's Ponderings, however there is something going on over there that I'm not sure about, but my last few posts have not been updated.

I know that Tina (owner/moderator) was revamping everything about The Romance Readers Room so maybe that's the whole deal, but I've decided that until things get going again over there, I'm going to be blogging here!

My last post at PP was to tell everyone about a new way to find books!

Preview the Book is a new venue where book lovers can preview new artists via book trailers and maybe pick up a new favorite or two!

So, if you're looking to find new authors, run over and check 'em out!

Until later....take care, stay in touch and remember....teaching your children to read helps them develop good imaginations!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

3 comments:

Jane Richardson said...

Hi, and thanks for the Preview The Book reminder - I have to start writing these things down! Did you say 'organised?' Me neither!
Lovely blog, very useful too!
all the best, Jane x

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Hi Jane!

Organized is sometimes difficult...especially when you have so many different things going on as do so many writers LOL!

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog...

PamT

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.