Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, February 8, 2024

I've Started a New Blog...

Good Afternoon,

In Jan 2023 I decided to take a break from promoting....myself and fellow authors. Frankly I was so burned out with the promotional aspect of writing I just didn't see the benefit of it for me or those I hosted here. 

I took a break from writing too. Until August when Tempered Journey flowed onto the pages with rapid intensity and great joy.

Besides that, my heart was wanting me to go in a whole other direction. (Read on for more on this!)

So you can see, I haven't completely stopped writing or publishing.

I still have numerous projects in the works....In 2022 I received the rights back for The Inheritance and Love in Season from Pelican Book Group. The Inheritance was reissued last year and is available at Amazon in Ebook, Print and Audio.

 


I've taken the eight stories from Love in Season and put them, along with others, into two different collections. A Hint of Romance and A Hint of Holiday Romance will be published this year. 

Well, at least one will be LOL!

Now on to the purpose of this post....

For years I've thought about writing a book or two based on all of the things I've learned on my spiritual/self improvement journey throughout my life. I've also considered starting a YouTube channel with this information. 

Alas, I know nothing about making YouTube videos and am not comfortable in front of the camera so until I am ready to face and overcome those obstacles, I've started a new blog which is hosted on my website.

Rainbows, Potholes and Nuggest of Gold Gleaned Along Life's Journey

Hopefully you'll check it out.

I've also reinstated my Life Coaching and am doing monthly events at Edgemont Healing Center in Lake Charles.

I'm also considering (and have been for a while) a travel blog. I'll keep you posted on that. AND, I am thinking about reviving this blog to once again spotlight authors and artists and their projects. I'll let you know about that too.

So, stay tuned and until next time....

Take Care & God Bless and THANK YOU for your continued love, support and understanding.

PamT


No comments: