Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

#WednesdayWordswithFriends - A Message from Me....

Good Morning Friends and Welcome!

If you listen to all of the voices vying for your attention we are either in the best of times, or the worst of times. But, how much of the 'best' or 'worst' is of our own making? In my years of spiritual seeking and (hopefully) growth, one thing I've learned is that we, as spiritual beings have more power than we know. Or, perhaps we're afraid of the power we do have.

Where is our power and from where does it come? 

The power is in our thoughts and words and comes from our God-given ability to choose!

Choose what? Life or Death.

Proverbs 18:21 says, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."

Deuteronomy 30:19 says, "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live."

On this day I challenge you to think about what you are thinking and saying! Consider your words, especially when it comes to the future of our nation!

Are you thinking, feeling, speaking fear and death, or hope and life? If the former, pray and ask God to help you have words and thoughts of the latter!

I know this may seem a simple, entirely too simple, way to have peace and make the most of what is happening in our government, but folks, IMHO it is the ONLY way!

Consider 2nd Chronicles 7:14: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

The power is in our hands....in our mouth and in our vote and if you feel your vote didn't count or the election was stolen or whatever you believe, give it to God. Pray and meditate on His Word, His Promises and then live YOUR life in peace and in love and send peace and love to your family, your neighbors, your community, your state and our nation.

THIS is the only way our world will change.

Take care and God Bless America!

PamT


1 comment:

Mary Preston said...

A thought provoking post. Thank you.