Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, February 16, 2019

#SaturdaySpotlight is on Gay N Lewis!

Good Morning Friends!

As always it is my pleasure to introduce to you a new-to-me author and today's guest may be new to me but no stranger to the publishing world, so please welcome Gay N Lewis!

A native Texan, Gay lives in Fulshear, a small town west of Houston.  She loves to travel and engage in artistic ventures.  Two videos she produced —The Canadian Rockies, English and Japanese translations, and Psalms from the Mountains, sold well in international markets. Graphic skills kept her busy as a portrait photographer, and for over ten years, she used her imaginative insight in the interior design field.


As a pastor’s wife, she writes Faith Features for various church periodicals. She also writes articles for Texas Hill Country.  Gay is also a published author for Pelican Book Group in romance and fantasy fiction. Her current series is about a dyslexic angel who comes to earth to help humans, but Sarah, the angel, is more like Lucy Ricardo with humorous antics and bumbles.

All of the Sarah books have appeared on Amazon’s Best Seller’s List. The Sarah series is available in eBook format as well as print at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Pelican Book Group, and other book sellers. Some additions are available in Amazon Audible. Each book in the series is a standalone novel.

Her latest books, Mattie’s Choice, and Clue into Kindness are not fantasy and romance. 
These books are women’s fiction. The stories are about abusive men and women who are addicted to an unhealthy relationship.

The books are available in print, eBook, and audio.
For more information, please go to http ://gaynlewis.com/
Gay would love to have you see her video trailers and become a follower of her blog. http://www.gaynlewis.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/GayNLewis and also on Twitter @GayNLewis2.
Sarah has her own Facebook page. Follow Sarah on Facebook@ Sarah Wingspand

11 comments:

Delia Latham said...

I love me some Sarah...and Gay— one of my favorite author/character combos. And having met Gay, I can vouch for the fact that she’s pretty much an angel herself. �� Now I’m going to have to to take in those women’s fiction novels!

Blessings, Gay! I’m so proud of you!

Alicia Dean said...

I love this concept...and who can resist Lucy Ricardo? :) Your Women's Fiction books sound intriguing as well. Best wishes!

Gay N Lewis said...

Thanks Delia,
I enjoy your angel books too. I hope you'll read my Women's Fiction. They are very different from haphazard Sarah. Thanks Alicia, I'd love to have you become a fan of Sarah. Thanks, ladies!

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Congrats on your latest publication!

Carol James said...

Congrats on your new release.

marilyn leach said...

I wish the best to your audience, that they'll be drawn to the Lord. Cheers

Patricia Kiyono said...

Sarah sounds like a character I'd love to meet - or at least read about. Thanks so much for sharing!

Gay N Lewis said...

Thanks ladies for you well wishes. I hope you'll read and review. Reviews mean a lot to an author.

Gail Pallotta said...

I've read both of these books and recommend them!

Diane Burton said...

Congrats on your new release.

tike mik said...

If people were really comfortable with gender differences would there be a need to constantly announce that so and so is a Ladyboy? After all, how often do people introduce heterosexuals as a friend who is straight?

Asian Ladyboy Tube