Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

There is no Thursday Thoughts guest today so I just wanted to take a moment and wish YOU and YOURS a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!


I am going against orders from my massage therapist here and spending a little time on the computer. Seems the muscles in my arm (between wrist and elbow) as well as shoulder (not uncommon for me since an accident in 2004) - anyway, the muscles in both locations are severely knotted up. 

I will be taking the entire weekend off to rest those muscles.

God bless Each and Every One of YOU!

I appreciate you ALL more than words can express

If you're not out shopping (or wore out from shopping) PLEASE visit on Saturday and support my spotlight guest, Toni Sweeney.

PamT

No comments: