Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

#TuesdayTreasures Curtis Insurance

Good Morning,

I've shared with you so many people, places and things I treasure, but I'm not sure I've ever told you about my boss and job at Curtis Insurance of Louisiana.


I've worked in the Insurance Industry before but always in a 9-5 position.

Not this time. I'd known the owners of Curtis Insurance for years and when we talked about me going to work for them, I confessed how much I love my freedom to travel and the flexibility of working from home.

He graciously offered me to work part-time, flexible. My hours are my own and if I want to take a 2 month vacation, travelling, that's fine too! I just go back to work when I get home.

Another great thing about my job is that writing is part of it. Of course it's all industry related, but hey, writing is writing! Right?

So if you get a chance check out our blog. You might find something interesting or important you need to speak with your own insurance agent about.

And, if you're in SW LA and need insurance of pretty much any kind, give us a call. We'd be happy to help you out!

Hope you enjoyed today's post and that you'll join me each week for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time, take care and God Bless.
PamT

No comments: