Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

#TuesdayTreasures 10 Things I Treasure

Good Morning Friends,

My scheduled guest could not be here today so I'm improvising.

In all of the spiritual growth books I've read, the authors are adamant about the power of gratitude and listing people, places, things we're grateful for.

Today I'm listing 10 things I'm not only grateful for, but I treasure....


The Family I was born into.....


And the one created for me by love.....



Those that have come forth from mine......and my honey....

          
Places I've been, people I've met, friends (too many to count!) 

I treasure mountains, and oceans, waterfalls and lakes, flowers and trees, beautiful sunsets, Bandera, TX and the Silver Spur Guest Ranch...

Guess you could just say I treasure LIFE.

Would love to know what you treasure!

Until next time, treasure every moment because we're not guaranteed the next one.

Something to think about!
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

PamT

PS: Hope you enjoyed today's post and that you'll join me each week for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight.


1 comment:

Patricia Stoltey said...

I've come to learn there's great peace that accompanies daily expressions of gratitude. I'm grateful for each day, for lessons learned from life challenges, for family and friends, and so much more. Sometimes I include a day's special joys like the Painted Lady butterflies or a beautiful sunrise. Life doesn't have to be perfect for us to live it to the fullest.