Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Home Again.....for now LOL!

Hello Friends, Family & Dear Reader Fans!

Well I arrived home yesterday from two weeks at the Silver Spur Guest Ranch in Bandera, TX in time to see my granson, Karson (Sugar Bear) get his first haircut. You can view photos of this special event here: http://www.facebook.com/pamelasthibodeaux?ref=profile#!/album.php?aid=303407&id=635042175

Today I'll be at the Calcasieu Parish Library in Iowa, LA for an Author/Book talk - so if you're in the area, I'd love to see you there!

Not much else going on - home for about 3 weeks then back to the Silver Spur to work the week of Thanksgiving.

Until later...take care & be BLESSED!
PamT

No comments: